1. An awesome Husb! He's sweet, thoughtful and puts up with me and my family!
2. Two great kids! T is smart and funny. Poppy is an awesome baby. Noth'in better than toothless kisses!
3. A great family...challenging at times but giving and full of love.
4. The best friends a girl could have!
5. A cozy comfy house that's warm and welcoming.
6. The Internet!
7. Cable TV
8. Nap time.
9. An awesome Husb...repeat...cause he is! The man is throwing me a fab b-day party!
11. Our family farm in Missouri. It takes me back to really happy times.
12. Cheese grits
13. Pissy and poopy cats...still love them when I want to strangle them.
15. Going to the park
16. This should be at the top...a healthy family...we are blessed.
17. My job. Being able to take a year off and go back to flying to Europe. Love it!
18. My new blog friends. I've been neglectful lately. The real family is demanding!
19. T singing songs from his school. He HATES when I sing along!
20. Poppy's laugh. Sounds like the Pillsbury Doughboy!
Not going to 40 cause I gots stuff to do! But I am thankful for the things big and small that make my life what it is. We don't have the biggest house or the nicest cars but those things don't make people happy. Sitting by the chiminea with a fire burning talking about my day with the Husbs, the kiddos tucked into bed. Now that's what it's all about. Peace out! Happy weekend!