Wow...got my first award from Adventures of a Middle Age Drama Queen! Thank you so much! She is the best! If you haven't checked out her blog...go do it! She is awesome! Who else volunteers for the Red Cross and goes to help out in horrible tragedy? I can't imagine! Today the Drama Queen posted 7 things you might not know about me. I thought I'd join in!
1. I smell everything...no really. My Husb makes fun of me. I just can't seem to help it. I think it runs in the family cause my Sister does it and I just noticed T does it too. Ain't that cute?
2. I love love love boiled crawfish. I could eat it 5 times a week when it's in season. Years ago I dated a guy that introduced me to crawfish. When I met the Husb, he was a manager/bartender at my favorite Cajun restaurant.
3. Everyday when I dry my hair, I flip my hair over and dry it underneath. I close my eyes and day dream that I'm in some fancy hotel on the beach. (OK, I don't always day dream...but it's so nice to just hear the hum of the hairdryer instead of the shrieks of children. It takes me to far away places.)
4. My sister and I own a 375 acre farm in southwest Missouri. Our Grandparents left it to us. We have no plans to sell. Love it there.
5. I silently stress out about money. It doesn't seem to be a problem but I'd like to have all the bills payed off and a few million in the bank.
6. I adore my boys. (All three!) I don't know what I would do with a prissy little girl. I am blessed to have them. Never really thought about it, but I am so not a girly girl.
7. I collect old stained glass. It makes me happy. (I don't do antiques though!) All the windows in the house except 2 have some sort of stained glass in it. One of those two window is the kitchen window and I have all types of colored glass things hanging there. I've thought about putting another window in the dining room to get more light in the house...and well...to put up more stained glass. :)