Monday, July 6, 2009

No, I will not...

So when you go to the doctors office can you tell them you won't be weighing today? I really hate that one part. (Oh and every other part too...lets be honest.) Anyhow, went to the Internist, wussed out and got on the scale. Not as bad as I thought. Up 6 pounds. I'll take it. All is well with the blood pressure. For those not aware, I had super duper kill ya kind of BP toward the end and right after my FINAL pregnancy. I didn't even get in trouble for discontinuing one of my meds! Yep, I think I know best and I guess I was right. Happy to say I don't have to return for another 3 months. I was instructed to lose 15-20 pounds. Hummm...



I've been thinking about how to "off" my two cats. Yes, they were once my "babies", but now that I have real babies and the cats are pissing and shitting all over the house, I'm about done. (Wow, look at that run on sentence. Yikes.) I often wonder if it really works to spank a cat. I caught Emerson pissing in a plant the other day and gave him a good of couple wacks. I'm not usually violent...but damn this house smells like cat piss and I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE! My sister came in the other day and said my house smelled like our Grandmother's. (She had no cats) She said it smelled musty. Duh, smell a little harder. It's called piss. She said it doesn't usually smell. Ya think? Every time someone comes over I light candles and scrub the floor. God forbid I get a drop in. Which I HATE! We actually ripped up the bedroom carpet last year and painted the floor. All because of piss. One can only use so much Lysol Cleaner. I guess my first babies will have to stay. They are 13, so I only have what....another 5 years? Shit. And piss.

No comments: