Monday, August 10, 2009

The Color of Envy Green



I have slide envy. Today we went to a friends for lunch and she has this awesome water slide that I must have. She got it at the beginning of the summer for more than half price from some woman off of Craigslist. T LOVES....I repeat...LOVES it! When I say slide, I don't mean some cheesy ass little water slide. I mean this awesome 9ft. wonder!!! Last month I started looking for one on Craigslist. Yes, I am a big fat copy cat. I don't care....friend has some really good ideas and says she doesn't mind. So anyhow, we get in touch with the same lady and she says she has one...$25 more than friend bought hers for. But, I don't care...I need that slide. Lady ends up giving us all kinds of excuses and we never get it. I am so sad. :( What I wonder is, where exactly does one get a bunch of $357 and up slides? Is there really such thing as a "hot" slide? Truthfully...I'm embarrassed to say, I don't care...I want that slide. Now I could go out to Target and pick one up, no problem. Only thing is, I'm cheap. I love that slide and I love how happy it makes the kid, but not to the tune of $300 bucks! Isn't she a beauty? How I wish I had a Banzi Plunge!










No comments: