Saturday, August 29, 2009

You know your a redneck if....

You know your a redneck if ya go to a funeral and then change into yur Nascar t-shirt and go to a Trailer Trash party. Yes, that's basically what my sista and me are gonna do tonight. Actually the neighbor we had growing up pasted away and tonight the family is having a visitation. After going to that, we're going to swing by the house and change into our fanciest Nascar clothes and mini skirts. Is that sad or just plain trashy? Hey, at least we're not wearing the Nascar gear to the visitation. This is my cousins Third Annual Trailer Trash party. It will be my first time attending though. Somehow something was always scheduled the last two years. I'm bring my favorite boxed wine, Chester Cheetos Hot Fries and a few packs of Spam to Go. Bet you didn't know Spam was individually packed like those pockets of tuna. I swear I didn't either til today...really. I did read sometime this week that because of the economy, Spam sales have increased by like 30%. Damn, that's pretty sad. I'll have to say, I've never eaten Spam. I did love the occasional Deviled Ham sandwich when I was pregnant. Thinking about it now makes me say, "Eewww". I just might fit in quite well at this party as I love a good fried pork rind. Especially the Spicy Pork Rinds. Yummy! Well, I'm off to find my favorite blue eye shadow and nicest hoop earrings. I'll try to remember to bring the camera, the pictures should be interesting. Yes, we're leaving the Husbands behind. Poor guys don't know what they're miss'in! Nothin' hotter than a chick with Fungon breath.

I just wanted to add...please take no offense if you or family members live in a trailer. There is nothing wrong with it. The double wides are actually very nice. I have a cousin in Muskogee Oklahoma that sales manufactured homes if your in the market for one. Really.

No comments: