Monday, October 5, 2009

Things

Things I like...

Baby & kid butts. They are too freaking cute! Poppy has started sleeping on his stomach with his butt in the air. I almost can't control myself...I want to grab that booty. T, well his little naked butt begs to be pinched. A friend and I were talking yesterday. She loves kiddy butts too, and wondered when it becomes inappropriate to pinch them. Think T & Poppy will mind when they're 16? Hehe!

The Husb being home. Ya don't realize how much you miss them til they go away for a few days.

Decorating for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. I love the fall! Summers here in Texas are just a bit too long, so when the cooler weather breaks thru and football season starts, life is good!

Mr. T singing to Rock music. He has started to become a bit of a sexist. He's almost 5 and a sexist. It's true. The boy wants to listen to Rock that guys sing, not girls. If a woman happens to be singing also, he'll tell me that part is mine to sing along too.

Reality TV. I love The Amazing Race and Survivor. Never want to be on either one. I don't love camping and I would be the raving bitch on The Amazing Race.



Things that bug me...

T waking me up early. The last two mornings at 6am...but then got to "sleep in" til 7am. I like to wake up on my own. I'm not friendly before my first cup of coffee.

Drawers that are over stuffed. It's my fault, I know. But dang...I sure am good a shoving the kids clothes in. A bunch of Poppy's clothes don't fit cause they were T's and a November baby and April baby don't match up on sizes. Guess I'll have to get off my butt and clear some out.

Washing out all the left over containers that are in the frig. Bugs me.

Pokeyman cards all over the floor of my room. Pick them up already!!!!



Things I wonder about...

Why do some people have all kinds of shit on the dashboard of their cars? I once heard a story of someone getting in a minor wreak and they were killed because a box of Kleenex impaled them in the head. It was sitting in the back window of their car. Do you think that's really true?


Where my cute spider candle holder and glittery skull is. Have I missed a box of Halloween decorations? It it in the scary garage?


Why do I have a baby that has blond hair? No one in either Husbs family or mine (besides nieces and nephew who got it from their Dad) have blond hair. The Husb had blond hair til he was about 4. Where did he get it???



Ok, those are my musings for the day!

No comments: